Light Bulb
Light Bulb


You can no longer apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa, this has been replaced with the Innovator Visa.

The Innovator Visa allows you to set up or run a business in the UK so long as your business or business idea is endorsed by an approved body.


In some cases, you can bring your partner or children with you during your stay, but you must show that you have sufficient funds to provide for them.

You can still apply for the following: 

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent

Tier 1 Investor visa



430 Cheetham Hill Rd

Cheetham Hill


M8 9LE

Contact Information:

Manchester: 0161 503 0553

London: 0203 976 6577

Birmingham: 0121 725 1550

Masaud Solicitors Limited T/A Masaud Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No: 666682). Masaud Solicitors Limited is registered in England and Wales with registration number 12303416. The registered office address is 430 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 9LE. We do not accept service by email or fax.