Modern Classroom

Non-Molestation and Residence Orders

Find out how our team of family lawyers can support you with a non-molestation or residence order.

A non-molestation order protects you from someone who has harassed, used or threatened to use violence against you or your children.

Orders to control who can live in the family home or enter the surrounding area for the duration order are known as Residence and Occupations Orders.

You need to be an ‘associated person’ to apply for these orders. Find out who can apply for a non-molestation order and who can apply for an occupation order.

You must also include a witness statement setting out your reasons for applying for the order.

These orders are types of injunction.