British Pound Coins
British Pound Coins


You and your ex-partner can choose how to work out money and property issues if you have divorced. The rules are different if you were not married or were in a civil partnership. Our experienced team will guide you through the complications and simplify the process.


You will still have to agree on other issues such as child maintenance payments for any children for example. You can avoid going to court hearings if you agree on how to split your money and property and our specialist family law solicitor will assist you through this process keeping your best interests in mind at all times.


If an agreement cannot be reached it will be necessary to have a court hearing to decide on these issues. 


430 Cheetham Hill Rd

Cheetham Hill


M8 9LE

Contact Information:

Manchester: 0161 503 0553

London: 0203 976 6577

Birmingham: 0121 725 1550

Masaud Solicitors Limited T/A Masaud Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No: 666682). Masaud Solicitors Limited is registered in England and Wales with registration number 12303416. The registered office address is 430 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 9LE. We do not accept service by email or fax.