What is changing? The EU settlement scheme
The EEA route is changing, if you are
- an EEA national residing in the UK or;
- the family member of an EEA national who is residing in the UK or,
- if you wish to join your EEA National family member in the UK,
Call us, or complete the contact us form for a FREE initial case review and advice.
The EU Settlement scheme is the UK’s government’s replacement for free movement regulations which permit EU nationals and their family members to relocate, work, and study in the UK.
If you’re an EU national or the family member of an EU national in the UK, you and your family must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either:
- settled (if you have lived in the UK for a continuous 5-year period) status, or;
- pre-settled (if you have NOT lived in the UK for a continuous 5-year period) status.